If you join Autodesk TLV, you'll be able to make a real impact on the industry and on millions of professionals using our products every day, using wide-ranging and new technologies. At the same time, we'll make sure you get to grow, develop personally and professionally and have fun along the way! You'll enjoy all the unique advantages and benefits of being an Autodesk employee, which puts the employee in the centre not proverbially but as a real, actionable value. You will get personal development plans, designated time to acquire and practice new skills, participate in efforts that are not related to your discipline - such as branding and welfare;
Autodesk is looking for an amazing engineering manager to help us build a top-notch solution for managing the entire lifecycle of construction projects.
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a development team, tasked with developing a cutting-edge, cross-platform Viewing component for our construction platform.
Your role will be to drive the team’s roadmap together with your Product and UX counterparts, laying out strategy and vision and engineering best practices. If you’re customer-focused, passionate about executing complex engineering projects and coaching team members to excel - we would love to have you on board!
- Inspire, lead and mentor a global team of developers across Israel, the US, and Europe
- Collaborate with global teams, located in multiple GEOs, and build strong partnerships
- Drive multidisciplinary technological stacks in the team
- Computer Graphics, Frontend, Mobile, and QA
- Execute the product roadmap, with emphasis on quality, time to market, and engineering excellence
- Hire and train new engineers and support the team’s growth
- Experience as an engineering manager, leading complex teams - Experience in recruiting, attracting talents, and scaling up teams
- Previous experience with CI/CD and agile methodology
- Great communicator and a team player - Ability to collaborate with teams overseas and execute projects with many dependencies
- Have the passion and dedication to drive the quality bar and set high standards within the team
- Experience in developing large-scale graphical engines or computer graphics applications
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer, and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners worldwide rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
© 2022 AUTODESK TLV. All Rights Reserved.