Senior UI/UX Designer
If you join Autodesk TLV, you'll be able to make a real impact on the industry and on millions of professionals using our products every day, using wide-ranging and new technologies. At the same time, we'll make sure you get to grow, develop personally and professionally and have fun along the way! You'll enjoy all the unique advantages and benefits of being an Autodesk employee, which puts the employee in the centre not proverbially but as a real, actionable value. You will get personal development plans, designated time to acquire and practice new skills, participate in efforts that are not related to your discipline - such as branding and welfare;
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. From greener buildings to smarter products to mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all.
Our product - Autodesk Construction Cloud
The Construction Cloud platform is a new and exciting product that enables engineers, architects, superintendents, and project owners to view, share, collaborate and manage their construction projects and designs while minimizing human errors in the world’s biggest construction projects.
About the team
We seek a highly motivated Senior Product Designer to join our team. You will own the product experience, work with Product and Engineering managers to craft and define workflows, strategies, and priorities for the teams. Your daily responsibilities include defining workflows, designing the overall experience, conducting user research and interviews, and much more.
What you’ll do
- Act as a key team member, and participate in every phase of the process, from strategy to research to design, alongside product managers and engineering leads.
- Plan and conduct customer interactions, including interviews, user research, and usability testing. Synthesize research and develop new insights, reframe problems, and provide recommendations for innovative solutions.
- Integrate user insights, business requirements, data, and technical constraints to create simple and intuitive user experiences and help inform business and design decisions.
- Design workflows, interactions, and interfaces with varying levels of fidelity to communicate with peers and stakeholders across our global teams.
- Work with, and contribute to our multi-product design system, used across multiple platforms.
- Be a part of our innovative design community, initiate and participate in design meet-ups and share outs both internal and external.
What we need
- 5+ years of experience designing for mobile and web applications.
- A strong passion and experience working with complex systems backed by a record of strong UX and visual design skills.
- Independent, capable of prioritizing and meeting deadlines, and open to feedback.
- Effective communication and presentation skills - written, verbal, and visual (Fluent in Hebrew and English).
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Architecture, Construction, and/or Engineering workflows.
- Knowledge of Autodesk software.
- Mastery of Figma.
- Design experience for large-scale enterprise-level cloud solutions.
© 2023 AUTODESK TLV. All Rights Reserved.