If you join Autodesk TLV, you'll be able to make a real impact on the industry and on millions of professionals using our products every day, using wide-ranging and new technologies. At the same time, we'll make sure you get to grow, develop personally and professionally and have fun along the way! You'll enjoy all the unique advantages and benefits of being an Autodesk employee, which puts the employee in the centre not proverbially but as a real, actionable value. You will get personal development plans, designated time to acquire and practice new skills, participate in efforts that are not related to your discipline - such as branding and welfare;
The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio of products, which include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected, and PlanGrid, digitizes workflows across the lifecycle of construction projects. The ACS analytics team is seeking a talented, entry-level analyst to help us leverage data from our systems and product data to understand our performance. This position is cross-functional and will require collaboration with our business analysts, product analysts, data scientists, and data engineers to deliver insights to our stakeholders and customers. This role provides an opportunity to break into the data analytics field and receive mentorship from experienced analysts and analytics managers. We are a fun, mission-oriented team that is seeking to grow!
- Mine and analyze usage data to help product managers understand specific customer usage patterns and trends
- Model sales and financial data to help customer-facing roles understand their performance
- Work closely with business and product analysts to define, track and report key metrics and performance indicators that measure overall business health
- Service data request tickets submitted by internal stakeholders
- Help improve data literacy across the product organization and help establish standards for making data-informed decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (eg. engineering, statistics, math, economics)
- Developing or competent proficiency in SQL or other scripting languages (eg. R, Python)
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of our systems and products to be an effective data partner
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Ability to work on a modified schedule to accommodate our global team
- Dashboarding experience using tools like Tableau/Looker
- Familiarity with data warehouse ETL concepts
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
© 2022 AUTODESK TLV. All Rights Reserved.